Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 May 2016

WOMAN KILLS FATHER OVER ALLEGED WITCHCRAFT

                                

Glory Bassey, 31, currently in the custody of the Akwa-Ibom State Police command, allegedly killed her father over a revelation that he was responsible for the deaths of her five children, two husbands and mother, after she went before her late mother’s grave to seek solutions to her woes.
                     
Glory, in a chat with Vanguard, said after crying at her mother’s grave, she allegedly appeared to her in a dream and revealed that it was the dad, Chief Bassey Daniel Udo, 75, who was behind her woes. She then confronted him with the allegation of witchcraft, which he refuted, but not without a dispute that led to his death.

Glory said: “The evening after the dream, I went to my father and confronted him with these revelations and after some arguments, he brought out a stick and beat me with it. Provoked by that beating, coupled with how I was already feeling about him, I seized the stick from him and hit him in return.

People in the neighbourhood rushed to intervene and I went back to my house and there was nothing wrong with my father when I left. I am surprised that the next day, I was told he died.”


                           Killer daughter


No comments:

Post a Comment