Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 May 2016

STUDENT BRUTALIZED FOR REPORTING TEACHER'S HARSH PUNISHMENT TO HER MUM



So i found this on Facebook, a Lady trying to expose a teacher who allegedly spanked her younger sister.
Read her post below:


"Good evening friends, please I want you to broadcast this as much as you can, There's this teacher in my little sister school called"master chidi". During last term, my sister complained he spanked her...we thought maybe it was a mistake not until yesterday that my sister complained about same thing...Mum was so angry that she wanted to follow her to school, I had to calm her down that she should let me handle the issue. ..I had to request for few hours from work, on getting there, I was not allowed to see their principal, I saw the so called "master chidi" and he couldn't deny it...we exchanged words and he almost hit me, atlast the principal came outside and took me to his office, he apologized that they are going to take necessary actions...I thank him and left....about 4:30pm,mum called me that my sister has been beaten by one of their teachers who happened to be master chidi's friend, his reason was why can't my sister tell him before going ahead to tell her mum, can you imagine that?The school's name is ACCESS MODEL COLLEGE IFO, OGUN STATE..."


                                 
                               


No comments:

Post a Comment