Powered By Blogger

Thursday 28 July 2016

TOYIN AIMAKHU SET TO LAUNCH HER OWN LINE OF EMOJIS CALLED "TEEMOJI" (PHOTOS)

    Embattled Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu

Yoruba Actress cum producer, Toyin Aimakhu is set to launch her very own line of Emoji called ‘Teemoji’

The subscription based Toyin Aimakhu – themed emoji app is a collection of replications of many of Toyin’s unique facial expressions matched with everyday local phrases and parlance in Yoruba Language.
These unique emojis would allow users express themselves in more fun and relatable ways.
                     
The Teemojis would be available for download soon.

She said on Instagram: 'Yes my emojis and it’s called Teemojis
It’s in yoruba,let’s promote our culture and with this I promise I will be able to help alot of my fans,coming soon,u can download it
Yoruba smileys yoruba expressions
Yoruba emojis
#toyintitans #teemojis #yorubaemoji #yorubasmileys #prayformayowa



Pls support this movement and hope u all are proud of me..we’ve alot of expressions and I promise I pledge with this I will be able to empower alot of my fans/#toyintitans #iyalaya #awolo #tuale #owanbe you will love it.

Check out the demo below:

                                     

                                               
                                         

This is really nice, Toyin is well known for her many facial expressions in movies and this is a way of having her facial expressions also on our mobile devices, i cant wait to download this app! Kudos Toyin!

No comments:

Post a Comment