Powered By Blogger

Monday 18 July 2016

NOLLYWOOD ACTOR BATTLING KIDNEY AILMENT AFTER WRONGLY DIAGNOSED WITH MALARIA AND THYPHOID

                 

Popular Nollywood actor, Leonard Mezie, has been diagnosed with a kidney related ailment.

The actor who came into limelight in 2005 has been battling the ailment for a long time.

According to Ibinabo Fiberesima, President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Mezie was wrongly diagnosed with Malaria, thyphoid and pneumonia for over a year and the medications he has been taken has affect his Kidneys.

Read below as seen on Ibinabo's facebook page;

'He is my brother and my friend, my colleague , He is Mezie O Leonard. He was diagnosed wrongly with malaria, thyphoid and pneumonia for over a year and the medications have affected his Kidneys. They have both collapsed. Please join me in prayers for his life and also I plead with you all to help me raise money first for dialysis which is N80k each. And he does this 3 times a week. let's save his life... Please pay any amount into his account : Mezie O Leonard. 0125346916 GTB. God will meet you in your time of need. You can call me to confirm 08062777777.'

Kind hearted Nigerians can make their donations through the account details provided. Let's all help to save a life and prevent another death in the entertainment industry.


No comments:

Post a Comment