Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 26 July 2016

DAVID OYEDEPO JNR AND HIS WIFE MARK THEIR 8TH YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY (PHOTOS)

   

First son of Bishop David Oyedepo, founder of Winners Chapel General Overseer, David Oyedepo Jnr and his beautiful wife Kemi are celebrating their 8th year wedding anniversary and to celebrate this special day, they both shared some sweet words on their Facebook pages.


                                          
He wrote;

“Happy Anniversary, Kemi Oyedepo.

I thank you for your love and your loyalty! Thank you for standing by me in this great assignment. You are indeed a rare and priceless treasure. Your cheerful and upbeat personality has added so much flavour to my life.

Thank God for engracing you to follow me with ease, and engracing us to build a formidable home so far.
One thing I am sure of is that as long as we have Jesus Christ and we are committed to each other, it can only get better for us! 

No doubt, the joy of the Lord has been one of the major ingredients in our relationship.
Here’s to many more years of joy, laughter, victories, learning, growth, peace, and much more! 

May our home continue to ooze with this joy that only comes from our salvation in Jesus’ name. Amen! You are blessed forever!”


Here is what his wife wrote;

'Happy Anniversary my número man & personal Pastor, David Oyedepo Jnr.❤️

I heard it from you first that your spouse is your advantage in life! And that has remained my slogan to anyone who cares to listen😏😏. Thanks for being my very own God given advantage! We are definitely NOT perfect but I thank God for colouring all our efforts. May He continue to work in us both to will & to do of His good pleasure in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

I have learnt that this marriage is bigger than us. It's the love of Christ that binds us together! May the God whom we serve and represent, remain forever proud of us.

Thanks for being you, it continues to bring out the very best in me. Hey! Until Jesus returns, I receive the grace to keep following you😉 as you follow hard after Christ!

PDO, You rock👌! I. Just. Love. You. Be rewarded and may every grace you require to remain an outstanding husband be yours in abundance!

I literally stand at attention & salute❤️!'

                                       


David Jnr. and Kemi are blessed with two children, a boy and girl. We wish them a Happy anniversary to them and many more years of togetherness to come. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment