Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 26 July 2016

MOTHER BEATS 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER LIVE ON FACEBOOK AFTER UPLOADING PICTURES OF HERSELF MAKING OUT WITH A BOY(VIDEO)

                                 
                                                                     Nia Green

16 year old Nia Green posted a photo of her boyfriend and herself, wearing nothing but a towel on her Facebook page on Saturday. Her mother, Shanavia Miller found out and took Nia's phone, went to her Facebook page and started a live stream video on facebook while giving her a thorough beating with a piece of plywood and her bare hands with over 4,000 people watching on Facebook.

She was speaking to her as heard in the video;

“You wanna hide this boy in my f***ing house,” Shanavia yells before striking her daughter.
“Please, he wasn’t in your house,” Nia replies before being hit again.

“This is what you want,” she screams before smacking her child with a heavy hand to the face.
“I thought it was my period,” Nia tearfully answers, referencing a previously unmentioned sexual encounter.
After another blow lands on Nia’s stomach, Shanavia condescendingly adds, “You probably got some discharge, with your nasty a**!”

She called her daughter a “thot” (an abbreviation of the phrase, “that h*e over there”) as she continued hitting her.

Shanavia then walks over to the recording device and claims that she is taking over Nia’s Facebook profile.
“This is my f***ing Facebook page now,” she proclaims, before pointing the camera back at Nia.

“Look at you now! You forgot I know motherf***rs! [You’ve] gone viral with your goofy a**!”
                                
                                                Picture posted by Nia on Facebook

At some point afterward, Miller made a post to her daughter’s page.

'I love my daughter with all my heart what ever happens after this o well my daughter is not going to disrespect me or herselffor nobody that shit Bernie Mac !!! Ain't nothing change she still my baby girl 💯💪 lesson learned now have a blessed day'

After it was rumored that Green attempted suicide following the incident, another post was made by Nia, filled with grammatical errors — was shared to the page.

'First Off I Shouldnt Embarrassed My Moma , I Love Her . Yes this is me . Niaaa . I Shouldnt even been doing what i did. No i didnt have vari in my house when she said not to . I was at his house . Im only 16 yrs old . I was gonna open up and tell her that i was having sex . I was just gonna wait a couple days to see how i was gone tell her . I understand why she did what she did . Everybody laughing and making reenactments . Sharing my pictures im seeing everything. I did go to the hospital only because i have exotic attacks & real bad head ache . I embarrassed my moma so she embarrassed me . Im not defending the live video cas when school start next week all eyes on me . Im at work all eyes on me . I kno next time to just keep my business to myself'

People are showing their support to Nia on Facebook and condemning her mother while others are supporting the mother and condemning her daughter. Well, some said Shavania could get prosecuted for her actions......what do you think? do you think Nia's mother went to far in trying to discipline her daughter?

Watch video below and tell us what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment