Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 April 2016

TOYIN AIMAKHU'S EX LOVER IN A FRESH INTERVIEW DENIES BEING MARRIED OR HAVING KIDS

                          news
Few days back Seun Egbegbe in an interview confirmed the various threats he promised Toyin Aimakhu, revealing that he is happily married with two children. 

Contradicting himself, Seun in a fresh interview with Punch, denied that he has never been married nor has children. 

Read excerpts of the interview and watch video after the cut;

Since you claim to really like her, don’t you think asking producers not to feature her in films could affect her career? 
I really like her, but how could someone I loved hurt me in this manner? 
Do you have the powers to prevent producers from featuring her in movies?
Where were these producers when Toyin acted in a brash manner? Since she exercised her powers, I will exercise mine as well. Perhaps when things go out of hand, they will invite both of us to talk it over. 

Were you planning to marry her? 
You do not plan to marry an individual. We were taking it one step at a time. Considering what she did to me, I feel the love she had for me was fake. 

But you flaunted your romance with her shortly after she separated from her husband. 
That is not the issue or point on ground. 

Your relationship with her was very controversial. 
It is a normal thing. It was expected but we both knew what we wanted from each other as two mature adults. 

Has it affected your business? 
It hasn’t affected my business; nothing can affect my business or cash flow. There is no day I don’t receive mean messages from her followers and fans. It affects me but I don’t give a hoot.

If she apologizes, will you reconcile with her? 
The point is that I will never take her back. At best, we can remain as best friends but she must correct that impression. God Almighty will definitely reward Toyin. 

Have you ever been married and do you have children? 
I have never been married and I don’t have children. 

Are you seeing someone else at the moment? 
I’m all about my business for now. 

Will you date another celebrity after this episode? 
Celebrities are also human beings. If I find a God-fearing celebrity whom I love and I can handle, I will definitely date her. 

Have you spoken with her ex-husband? 
I don’t have any business with Niyi. Whenever we see each other, we are friendly. 

Watch Seun Egbegbe’s previous interview below:

Is it me or did this guy just speak like the Comic Actor/Musician, Falz the bad guy? i could swear  this is Falz's voice in this video...must be my ears though....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment