Powered By Blogger

Thursday 28 April 2016

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED - TEEBILLZ CRIES OUT, SEE HIS TEMPORARY TWITTER HANDLE

                                

Tunji Balogun popularly known as Tee Billz has come out to say his account was hacked. He denied writing all that was seen on his page this morning about claims that his wife Tiwa Savage slept with Dr Sid, Don Jazzy and Tuface.

If you missed that story, read it up here

He set up set up a temporary account on Twitter and said he did not write or post the content on his page, stressing that his account was hacked.

Read what he posted on Twitter;

“This is a temporary account. My real account was hacked. #teebillz,” 
 He wrote on @teebillzTEMP He followed it up with a series of tweets.

“All the comment that was being made are not true and are not written by me Tunji Balogun #teebillz” “I am in the process of getting back my account and have contacted the appropriate authorities.” “All this writing is so not me. Read things I’ve written in the past, that’s not how I write,” he said.





No comments:

Post a Comment