Powered By Blogger

Monday 25 January 2016

BLACKFACE ATTCAKS 2FACE IDIBIA, THREATENS TO SUE HIM OVER SONG THEFT

                      Blackface and 2face Idibia were part of the defunct group, Plantashun Boiz, which also featured Faze.

The Erima singer has earlier accused 2face Idibia of stealing the song 'African Queen' from him, now he has come out with fresh claims, alleging that 2face’s 2014 single ‘Let somebody love you’, is his. The song is featured on 2face’s “Ascension” album, and features international recording act, Bridget Kelly.

He posted a series of tweets saying;

“You singing #LetsomebodyLoveYou without telling me when you know its my song isn't going down"
"@2babaofficial U been avoiding me and hiding behind your mask,recordin my songs witout my consent,takin out my credits to steal my publishin"

He threatens to go legal on the matter.

                               
                             
                               
                               




No comments:

Post a Comment