Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 2 March 2016

'I INVESTED MY TIME IN PRAYER TO GOD ON WHAT I REALLY WANTED' - TONTO DIKEH

        Tonto Dikeh and husband
Tonto Dikeh posted the below picture of a PRAYER PROJECT with the caption:

“A lot of you email, text, Dm, call and send comments to me to explain how I turned my life Around and became so happy and fulfilled and have a man to call my Own.. Some ask how I got so LUCKY to marry such an incredible man and Live such a blessed life now.. Well the truth is I INVESTED MY TIME IN PRAYER TO GOD ON WHAT I REALLY WANTED.. Join me in this beautiful Prayer Project,And I promise your Love life will never remain the same Again.. If you have a spouse at the end of this project you can wrap your project book up and give it to them as a gift?? HAPPY NEW MONTH DARLINGS.”



                                
                            
                           
She also posted a picture of the gift she received from her Husband, Oladunni Churchill, a silver necklace and wristwatch with diamond embellishments and captioned it with;

“Thanks to my OLOWO ORI MI (MRX), Love you so much.. And my Beautiful Aunty Nike (Aka woman with golden heart) @nikeojo for helping with the puck out of my PushPresent. @sir_rozlah Tnx for the DRY edit #CHOPDARD #DIAMONDS #ZADDOKHOUSTON #GRATEFULHEART When someone loves you they don’t have to say it, you can tell by the way they treat you.”

                               



I smell an Evangelist here! You have inspired many with your words and prayer points. Keep it up!        

No comments:

Post a Comment