Powered By Blogger

Friday 18 March 2016

HOW MY CAR WAS BURGLED OVERNIGHT AT BANJO STREET, SURULERE LAGOS - OYB EDITOR (PHOTOS)


We have been posting stories of robbery incidents and all, we never knew we will be posting a story of our very own editor at oniyesblog, this burglars have mind sha....our very own Blogger!....lol
Read how it happened below and see photos.

In her words;

"I got back from work yesterday and parked my car on the street opposite my house where some of my neighbours also park theirs because it's more spacious. I woke up this morning to go to work and i saw that my back window had been vandalized, i was shocked, i called out to my sister who was also perplexed at the sight of the broken window.

I had a disguise bag in my boot which i no longer use ( i started keeping the bag in my car as disguise when i was robbed in traffic at CMS sometime last year) and there was also a black folder which contained some Church booklet in my boot, my window has a tinted glass, no way anyone would see the inside of my boot without looking very closely at the window.

The bag was taken and the folder was opened when i found it in the boot with the pamphlet poured out. It is obvious the burglar(s) thought the folder was a laptop or some kind of device and that the bag contained something meaningful, what i had in the bag were nylons and the bowl i wanted to use to buy food at Ghana high this morning...lol"

See more photos below;

                            
                                          Photo taken from inside the boot

                           
                                               Photo taken from outside
                                     
                                      
                                                 Broken glass on the carpet

                           
                                      The folder...i mean the supposed laptop

                          
"With the assistance of my Sister and those around i used nylon to cover up the window, it definitely wasn't going to stop me from driving to work".

We thank God it was not worse than this.




1 comment:

  1. Everyday na for thief one day na for the own of the house......dem go catch dem very soon

    ReplyDelete