Powered By Blogger

Thursday 19 November 2015

HELP! SHE NEEDS YOUR ADVISE!

Female, Young, Woman, Beautiful, Girl, Happy, Smiling

I am 25 yrs old girl and in love with a 27 yrs old boy. We both want to marry each other but the problem is our families. I am a Christian and he is a Muslim. We have known each other for the past 4 years. I have told my mother and brother about him but they refused because of his religion. 

My parents are searching for a man to marry me, I don’t know how to make them agree with me on my choice of boyfriend. He does not want to change his religion at all and for me, God is one and no religion is better than the other. 

Can you please help me out as I don’t want to hurt anyone, my family or my boyfriend. I love them all and want to be with them happily.

Please feel free to drop a word of advice in the comment section below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment